Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Leftwich Exclaims.......Excited to be back!!!!!

Byron Leftwich couldn’t help but smile coming off the practice field during the team’s mini-camp this past weekend. Not only was he out on the field doing what he loves, playing football, but he was back doing it at a place he loves. “I was excited to be back,” said Leftwich. “I had just a great time when I was here last time and guys welcomed me back with open arms. To be a part of an organization like this, which I feel is the best organization in sports. I had a smile on my face from ear to ear to have the opportunity to come back here and be a part of this.“It’s fun. I had the most fun in my NFL career last time I was here. It’s not because we won the Super Bowl. It was about being in the locker room with the veteran guys, guys who understand what it is all about. Here there is only one goal and that is winning football games.

”Nice answers Lefty. Takin' first team snaps this week and answering questions like that....you may be here a while Sport. This is getting dicey, we all know my views, and sorry Fever and 5020, but I had too.

The Steelers as I said earlier will succeed with BB on the bench. And when he cums comes back he will, I hope, have success. BL takin' snaps, getting the book and being here for at least a year or two will help. He's good for two wins, Dixon 1-2 and Batch 2-3.....soooo thats at least 1-3 when Ben returns. (Historically the Steelers start 1-3, 2-2 at best for first 4) Look it up. On average. (I get it.....we're kinda weak early) BB goes.....hmmmmm. 9-3 at worst...(being optomistic)...after the 2 week prep prior to game 5...hopefully! So 10-6......Wild card...again, 2004-2005 anyone? WE'VE got THIS.
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment