Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

BB, Cush, LT and the future of the NFL

Sometimes my “humor” doesn’t translate in writing. When I learn to write better perhaps my comments will be enjoyed. LOL?
Anyways, the Cush thing doesn’t help the sport in the eyes of the casual fan, which is what the NFL depends on for revenue. Diehards only spend so much per year. The casual observer buying that jersey or ticket is who they (the NFL) are marketing to. And with the BB press, LT ad now Cush, a lockout will kill the NFL. We saw what happens to Major sports when the “casual” fan is repulsed by the greed, roids and shenanigans. MLB and MLH still haven’t recoverd. JMO. Anyways, had a couple of copper pieces burning a hole in my pocket. Thanks for letting me drop ‘em here. Oh yeah. it's my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment