Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Road to Redemption

“I’d rather go 7-9 with a team I can be proud of than win a Super Bowl with a team full of criminals.” Chris

Redemption is a hard road. And sometimes it is traveled alone, apart from those who were there for you time and time again in the past. Redemption is a personal quest. One that may be started by the urging of others or the solitary cry of a man that has come to his senses. This road of Bens is his own doing, urged by others for the choices he’s made. Obviously not a man that has come to his senses. He has tarnished the Steelers of old…..from 1933 to present day, they have all been scarred by this deviant. He has tarnished the Steelers. I am happy and sad at the events of today. Ben will be punished, and if God is good, traded. As hard as that is to say, we must be Ben free in Pitt. That hurts from a fan point of view, but from a fathers……I can’t be any clearer….THERE IS NO ROOM FOR RAPISTS ON THE STEELERS!!!! I’m sorry Ben, that jersey I bought in ‘04 is in the landfill. I’m sorry to that young woman in Georgia, her pain I carry and will for sometime. Week 3 I will be in Tampa, rooting for MY STEELERS with all I have. And then…….wait and see I guess. I hope the Raiders take him, He’ll fit in fine in the east bay. Friggin Hood. So with that and a prayer that Oakland shi!$ a couple 1st rounders and some cash I say goodnight. The Steeler nation will heal but this scar will never fade. DAMN HIM!!!!!
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment