Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

ART II ARE YOU SERIOUS????

ART II ARE YOU SERIOUS????
Alright, one disciplinary step left before the Ben situation is laid to rest. Unlike what I said earlier, the Steelers and Rooneys chumped out. Handing down disciplinary action via the NFL is chicken S#!T. The Steelers, MY STEELERS, OUR STEELERS, had an opportunity to stand up and be a model. Instead they followed the likes of Jerry Jones and Al Davis, letting the NFL take action and calling it their own. Sad. After 30+ years of following this franchise, this remarkable franchise, I never thought that Id be embarrassed by the Rooneys. Yet here I sit, dumbfounded and a little dazed. His sentence is to run concurrent? JESUS!!!! Im no saint but tell me this. Are his parents proud of his off-field behavior? If they are Ill shut up. Somehow I doubt it. To allow this miscreant to skate by hurts. But the Rooneys are smart I guess, they know us die hards will root for the B&G, buy tickets and come to watch the Team. Ben is a teammate. We will watch, root, cheer and jeer. We will scream with delight at a last minute pass T.D. and groan with a last minute sack. We are predictable. We are fans. And today I too threw up a little in my mouth.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment