Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

AND THEY'RE OFF.......PART DEAUX

Hi, my name is Steeleraero and its been 21 hours since I last posted an incoherent diatribe......with too many punctuation marks and typos. Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

Rams take Safford.....and Boos? Didn't they go 1-15 last season? I swear.....St. Louis fans are high.....Next up Minn......Who to pick?????? A guard???? A tackle????? DB?????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Pull the trigger already I have plans.......And here it is......Cook, a DB, and Boooos? Again?????? Round 2 is a tough room. I think they're peeved they didn't have tickets to round one............Tampa takes Price and with it comes more boos. My lord people, relax......Cooling barrel for a moment. T.V. timeout, time to refill flask, hope the boss doesn't see. JK he's drinkin' with me. Dexter McCluster?......Who?......going to K.C? Never heard of him. Oh from Ol' Miss. That explains why I'm in the dark. But he's from Clearwater FL. not far from here, good for him. Are those more BOOOS? JEEEZUZZ! Wholly Crap. C.J. Spiller light? Really?, They have a harder time coming up with stuff to say than me. The Feagles are up next.....More Booos from the Eagle faithful? Fo Shizzle. Wait and see. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.......C'mon!
Nate Allen.....and BOOS. My lord! Quick...PA Troopers, hide all things sharp! Those fans are unpredictable. The Browns are next.............Quinn? Oh yeah already did that. How did that work? LOL......Another QB for them? Cleveland is fun to watch, its like that slow kid wearing a bib and helmet with 5 dollars in WalMart. OK rusty Jim Brown picks Who???? T.J. Ward? BOOOS? Of course. That organization just took a projected 4th round pick in the second......GOTTA love Dem Browns!!!!! LMAO. Wait....Is Mr. Brown drunk? What Cleveland?.... that safety from USC not slow enough?....Unreal. Raiders and Bucs trade picks.......Lets see who they just HAD to have.....And TB takes??????? WR Benn, Mixed reviews from fans. Thats understandable, TB fans are.....well, not that informed. UH OH Big time Boo for Dan? LOL. Marino for Miami says who? Misi.......Run Dan they hate you in NY, dang guy and your fake spike play......and they're (there, their) mad at you? Not their D or Staff? Anyways.......Hopin' that kid from SC is still there for Pitt........Flask needs fillin'. Bills take Troup. No comment. Als robbin raiders or as they are better known the 9ers "challenged" neighbors pick who?.....LOL, ran out of time. LMAO.....or did they trade? What the?????? damn barrel overheating.....Goodell is doing what? I LOVE THE DRAFT!!!!!! So the Pats got the pick from Senile Al? He must not remember the "tuck" game. And NE gets Gronkowski....good pick. And applause? I must be hearing things. Seems like a good kid. The hood Lewis up for Balt....they take??????? Kindle....Did Goodell say "the Great Ray Lewis"? Great? Must flush ears. The 9ers slowass neighbors pick Houston, poor kid, never has a chance. playing for Oakland is like.......well playing for Oakland.....It sucks. Denver takes.....TEBOW!!! oh that was yesterday......Beadles, OT from UT. Flask is low again....must fill........Gawd I hope this doesn't get me kicked off this site. I love it here......NYG take Joseph.....and more Boos. Man, I'm makin' it a point not to get drafted by the NFL, I couldn't handle getting booed. AZ traded up for who?????.............hmmmmmmmmmm Nice pick, Washington. Clausen finally with a team.......Carolina. Good for him, Not really I HATE ND......But how pissed is he that Tebow went before him? And 20 something picks before.....That check is gonna suck compared to Saint Timmys. 9ers take Mays!!!! GAWDDAMMIT!!!!!! Ronnie Lott light, same school, this kid is badass. I was hopin' he was coming our way. DAMMIT!!!!!! Well done SF, well done. DAMN!!!!!!!!! OK, cant shake it off, next is KC. DAMN. Ahhh how nice, the Patriotic angle. KC takes DB Arenas. Stick to the draft people....The ex Stars and the tear jerking soldiers should be left to Oprah, Speed this SH!) up. Marketing WH@&ES. MINN, traded up to get who?....RB Toby Gerhart, from Norco.....Horse town, so that kid is tough with work ethic, Go IE. STEELERS ON THE CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After this I'm out.......Who do we get? HERE COMES ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #52 is Jason Worilds, LB......Good off the Edge! GREAT JOB PITT!!!!!!!! Ahhhh I'll sleep better tonight,

Thanks guys I'm out

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment